Recipe: Perfect Coconut rice with kidney sauce
Coconut rice with kidney sauce. Mediterranean Chickpea Bowls with Tahini Sauce. Kidney Beans: Kidney beans transform this humble soup into a meal in its own. Soy Sauce: Soy sauce adds a salty element.
Making this curry is as simple as cooking the flavor. Cooked adzuki beans, or possibly dark red kidney beans. I tried so many different ways to duplicate my favorite restaurant's coconut rice after they went out of business. You can have Coconut rice with kidney sauce using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coconut rice with kidney sauce
- Prepare 2 cup of rice.
- It’s 1 of coconut.
- Prepare of Kidney.
- Prepare of Vegetables.
- You need of Seasonings.
- You need of Oil.
- Prepare of Carrot.
In saucepan, combine rice, coconut milk, water, sugar & salt. Basically the liquids should reach the area RIGHT BEFORE your cuticle (middle of the white semi-circle on your finger nail but not. Rinse and drain rice in cold water. Place in a saucepan with water, coconut milk, and salt.
Coconut rice with kidney sauce instructions
- Perboiled your rice and keep it aside.
- Cut the coconut the way you want in a different style get your carrot ready and veggies keep aside.
- Add the veggies to a hot oil 1 to 3 mint add seasoning with kidney and then add carrot then stir it and pour few amount of water for 5 minutes.
- Add the rice also to a hot oil with only papper and coconut stir it with seasoning(not coloured one) and then pour the rice mixed it well and leave it on heat for the actual time depends on how your heat rate.
- It's ready to serve you can decorate it with cucumber if u like.
Preparation Rinse rice in a large bowl with cool water until water runs clear. Coconut rice is a simple, flavorful dish that goes great with curries, stir-fries, chicken, or beef. In fact, pretty much any protein or vegetable can be paired with this coconut-flavored rice. If you want to know how to make it, just follow these steps. Coconut rice is one of South Indian's favorite rice dishes made often for quick lunch or lunch box or festive meals.