Recipe: Yummy Bacon and Gorgonzola sauce.
Bacon and Gorgonzola sauce.. Gorgonzola Cream Sauce – Creamy Pasta Sauce Recipe with Gorgonzola, Apples, and Walnuts. This week I am making an adult version of Mac N' Cheese using gnocchi! Drain the bacon on a paper towel-lined plate; set aside.
Quickly stir through the spinach to wilt. Drain the pasta and mix with the sauce, then serve. I substituted sharp cheddar for the parm and gorgonzola. You can cook Bacon and Gorgonzola sauce. using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon and Gorgonzola sauce.
- It’s 200 grams of Bacon (for vegetarian leave the bacon out).
- Prepare 80 grams of Gorgonzola blue cheese.
- It’s 50 grams of Butter.
- It’s 130 ml of Cake flour.
- It’s 3 tsp of Ground black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Salt.
- Prepare 600 ml of Full cream milk.
It's creamy, spiked with gorgonzola and bacon, and dancing with a fresh pop of sage… Did I mention there's roasted garlic involved? The sauce makes a really BIG batch, so I've included instructions on how to freeze the leftovers. I typically use cups of sauce for one pound of. You'll add bacon slices, Gorgonzola, mayonnaise and blue cheese dressing.
Bacon and Gorgonzola sauce. instructions
- Fry the bacon. Let it cool down, then cut it into small pieces. (very small).
- Melt butter in a medium size pot over medium to high heat. Don't over heat the butter otherwise it will split..
- Stir in the flour and fry for 30 seconds..
- Start adding the milk. Add a little bit at a time then stir well to avoid lumps. Repeat this until all the milk is added. If the sauce is really thick you can add more milk. Reduce the heat to a low heat..
- Bring the sauce to a slow simmer. Crumble the blue cheese and stir..
- Add the bacon, pepper and salt..
- Remove from heat and let the sauce cool for 5 minutes, stirring 2-3 times..
You have to try this Bacon Gorgonzola Chicken Salad. It's loaded with chicken, bacon pieces and gorgonzola cheese throughout. Pasta Gorgonzola and Bacon: This is a very fast and easy recipe for a tasty pasta. Cut the Gorgonzola in smaller pieces and add it to the bacon and take it away from the fire. Cook the pasta and mix it with the sauce.