Easiest Way to Make Tasty Pork and beef meatballs in a slow braised tomato sauce and pasta
Pork and beef meatballs in a slow braised tomato sauce and pasta. Learn how to Make homemade meatballs in tomato sauce. Great for quick and easy dinner or lunch. Slow-Braised Beef and Cherry Tomato Sauce.
A rich tomato and meat-based pasta sauce from Southern Italy. [Photographs: J. It's the precursor to Italian-American Sunday gravy: just add some meatballs, serve it with spaghetti, and you're there. A slow-cooked red sauce picks up tons of flavor from pork ribs and beef. You can have Pork and beef meatballs in a slow braised tomato sauce and pasta using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pork and beef meatballs in a slow braised tomato sauce and pasta
- You need 500 g of pork and beef meatballs.
- You need 2 sprigs of rosemary.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of freshly ground pepper.
- It’s 1 can of whole peeled tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of olive paste.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- You need 1 of red onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil plus extra to add to pan.
- It’s 1 cup of beef stock.
- It’s 500 g of Fresh pasta to serve.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of red wine.
Serve the meatballs over your favorite pasta and freeze any leftovers in the sauce; they can be Any type of ground meat will work with this recipe, but a blend of pork and beef will yield the best results. Meatballs and Tomato Sauce. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. Simple, easy, and incredibly tasty, these pork and onion meatballs made with great British onions and served with sun-dried tomato sauce. As if they aren't delicious enough on their own, the meatballs are served here with a delectable sun-dried tomato sauce.
Pork and beef meatballs in a slow braised tomato sauce and pasta instructions
- Place a pan on high heat and add a little olive oil. Fry the meatballs with the rosemary until golden brown. Place in a oven proof baking dish and bake for a further 20 minutes.
- In the same pan, place the olive oil and butter then melt. Add the onion and garlic and sauté for 5 minutes on a medium heat. Add the tomatoes and cook down to reduce. Add a teaspoon of sugar..
- To deglaze the pan, add the wine and cook for a further 5 minutes until the alcohol has cooked off, leaving a full bodied flavour to the sauce..
- Add the olive paste. Add the meatballs back to the pan to soak up the sauce. Boil the pasta and add to the pan to combine..
- Serve with grated parmesan cheese..
It's perfect on pasta or in hoagie rolls for a. Cover the meatballs and refrigerate until required. Heat the oil in a stainless steel saucepan. When they are cooked, put them into an ovenproof dish with the tomato sauce and top with the grated mozzarella. Think Swedish meatballs meets a casserole and that's what we've got going on here today.