Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie.
You can cook Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie using 23 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- You need of Brownie Base.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter (melted).
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1/3 cup of cocoa.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of Peanut Butter Layer.
- You need 1 bag of peanut butter baking bits.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of package cream cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare of Chocolate Mousse Layer.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Knox Gelatin.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of cold water.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of boiling water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of cocoa.
- It’s 1 pint of whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brownie Base.
- Combine melted butter, sugar and vanilla in a large mixing bowl and mix well..
- Add eggs, one at a time.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt. Combine and add to wet ingredients and just until combined..
- Pour batter in a greased 9" springform pan and bake for 20-25 minutes. Let cool completely before adding layers..
- Peanut Butter Layer.
- Place peanut butter chips in a microwave safe bowl and melt in microwave 60-90 seconds. Add peanut butter and mix well with a spoon until smooth..
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese well then add powdered sugar and milk and mix until smooth..
- Add peanut butter mixture to cream cheese and mix well. Set aside until brownie base has cooled..
- Chocolate Mousse Layer.
- In a small bowl, pour gelatin powder over cold water and let sit for about 2 minutes. Then add boiling water and mix well. Let sit until it cools to room temperature..
- In a large mixing bowl, mix sugar and cocoa together..
- Add whipping cream and vanilla and mix at high speed until cream has stiff peaks. Add gelatin and mix until it is incorporated. Be careful not to over mix as whipping cream may liquefy..
- Forming Cake.
- Carefully spread peanut butter mixture over brownie base, then top with a layer of chocolate mousse..
- Serve drizzled with chocolate syrup and sprinkled chopped peanuts or whipped cream..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)