Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Black Chana cutlet topped with hung curd and coriander mint chutney
Black Chana cutlet topped with hung curd and coriander mint chutney. I grew up in North India eating this amazing Chutney that goes with Roti, Daal, Sabzi, Rice and also can be used for Pani Puri. Add roasted cumin seeds, black salt,Cooking Oil,salt. Dahi Pudina chutney can be served with Tandoor and Grilled dishes.
Put the corriander and mint leaves alongwith the green chillies and a little water in your mixer and process until you have a smooth paste. Green Chutney and Meetha Chutney plays a major role in preparing any chaat varieties and any chaat is incomplete with out these chutneys. Grind mint leaves,coriander leaves with green chillies,cut ginger, chaat masala, salt, kala namak, sugar and lemon juice to a fine paste. You can have Black Chana cutlet topped with hung curd and coriander mint chutney using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Black Chana cutlet topped with hung curd and coriander mint chutney
- Prepare 2 cups of black Chana.
- Prepare 100 gms of Paneer.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of green chillies chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic chopped.
- Prepare Pinch of hing (asefotida).
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Chana Masala.
- You need leaves of Mint and coriander.
- You need of Ghee.
- It’s 1/2 ltr of milk.
- It’s of Juice of 2 lime.
- Prepare of Hung curd.
Mint-coriander chutney is a basic and easy-to-make condiment that is perfect for using as a dipping sauce with cutlets, kebabs, and samosas or to serve with main-course dishes like biryani. Mint Chutney or Pudina Chutney is flavorful, fresh, chutney made with mint leaves, green chilies, tamarind. Mint Chutney or Pudina Chutney is my most favorite chutney recipe, it's flavorful, aromatic, refreshing and a total bliss every mouthful according to me. Coriander chutney recipe with step by step photos.
Black Chana cutlet topped with hung curd and coriander mint chutney step by step
- Soak the black Chana. Then pressure cooker for 5 whistles..
- Strain the Chana and remove all the water and keep aside..
- In a pan heat ghee add chopped green chillies, chopped ginger garlic, hing, red chilli powder,coriander powder, salt and Chana Masala. Mix well, add water let the masala cook. Now add the Chana. Cook on medium heat for 5 mins. Then let it cool for sometime..
- Meanwhile heat milk and add lime juice and make Paneer. Let the water drain completely..
- Now grind the Chana. Add the Paneer. Add salt. Add few chopped mint leaves. Mix well..
- Now make balls and flatten them in cutlet/tikki shape..
- In a pan heat ghee and put the cutlet and let it cook till golden brown and crispy..
- Now in hung curd add chopped green chillies, mint leaves, coriander leaves, red chilli powder and salt. Mix well.
- In a serving plate, keep the cutlet, garnish with hung curd and serve with mint coriander chutney..
This cilantro chutney is a staple in Indian cooking. This chutney is a nice accompaniment with veg sandwich, fritters, patties, dhokla, dabeli, aloo tikki burger. A delicious coriander and mint chutney just like those at the best restaurants! Best selling cookbook author Dan Toombs aka The Curry Guy shares his recipe! I like my coriander and mint chutney to be spicy and usually throw in at least five green chillies.