Recipe: Appetizing Methi paneer mini parata
Methi paneer mini parata. The freshness of Methi / Fenugreek leaves meets the wonderful soft paneer to make the parathas crispy from outside and soft from. well i personally does not like the methi paneer recipe, but this recipe was frequently asked to prepare by my readers. i do not prefer this because of the fenugreek leaves and its slight bitter taste. having said that, my husband loves paneer methi malai recipe. he even recommends me to add matar or green. Paneer Methi is a delicacy of Northern India. This recipe is paneer with creamy gravy flavored with dry fenugreek leaves known as Fasoori Methi.
How to make methi paratha: Clean the methi leaves and wash them Keep aside to let all the water drain off. In a bowl mix every thing. How to make Methi Paneer Dhaba Style – Methi Paneer has a few variations like Methi Matar Paneer , Methi Malai Paneer etc. You can have Methi paneer mini parata using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Methi paneer mini parata
- It’s 2 cups of Wheat flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of Oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 200 grams of Paneer.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped Fenugreek leaveas.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
- You need 1 of big Onion.
- You need 1 spoon of Jeera seeds.
- It’s 1/4 spoon of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 spoon of Garam masala.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chopped Coriander leaves.
- Prepare 15 of Mint leaves.
- It’s 1 spoon of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 spoon of Lime juice.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Fried gram.
- It’s 1 spoon of Sugar.
- It’s of as required Curd.
The Key Ingredients always being Methi and Paneer. Methi or Fenugreek leaves have a sort of bitterness to them which works really well in this spicy, creamy authentic indian. Methi malai paneer recipe with step by step photos – sharing one more restaurant style delicious recipe of methi malai paneer. Methi malai paneer literally translates to fenugreek cream cottage cheese/paneer.
Methi paneer mini parata instructions
- Mix wheat flour, salt, water and 2 spoons oil, prepare chapathi dough, leave it 10 minutes..
- Heat a kadai, oil, jeera seeds, green chilli, onion, ginger garlic paste add one by one and fry them. Add sugar and mix. Add fenugreek leaves and mint leaves, mix well..
- Add turmeric powder, garam masala, chilli powder, salt and mix well. Add paneer, coriander leaves and mix. Finally add lime juice, fried gram powder and mix, switch off the flame. Methi paneer mix stuffing ready..
- Take Small portion chapathi dough, flat and stuffing paneer methi mix, and prepare mini paratha..
- Place on heated tawa, add oil, cook both sides. Serve with curd, tomato ketchup or pickle..
Though, the english translation is too plain and does not do justice to the actual dish. METHI PANEER – Methi Malai Paneer. Methi Paneer (Cottage Cheese Cubes in Indian Sauce) is a perfect weeknight dinner or weekend brunch recipe It's also popularly known as 'Methi Malai Paneer' or Restaurant Style – Dhaba Methi Paneer as this recipe is definitely there on every Indian restaurant. Methi Paneer is a delicious gravy in which fresh fenugreek leaves (methi) and paneer (Indian cottage cheese) are cooked in onion tomato gravy. It is easy to make, very healthy and goes well with pulao, flavored rice, chapati and parathas.