Recipe: Appetizing Chocolate Banana Pancakes And Hash browns
Chocolate Banana Pancakes And Hash browns. Pour little chocolate sauce over each pancake and serve immediately garnished with almond slivers. These two-ingredient banana pancakes have been floating around the internet for several years now, first on To these pancakes, try adding chopped nuts, chocolate chips, fresh blueberries, or even a handful of You can flip the pancakes a few times if you need to in order to get them evenly browned. Bananas and chocolate chips are folded into traditional pancake batter creating a sweet treat for weekend breakfast.
The banana and chocolate are cooked into the pancake itself making every bite full of flavor. Cook until the pancakes are golden brown on each side. Serve the pancakes immediately with Given the mashed bananas and chocolate chips, you want to be extra careful to ensure the pancakes come. You can have Chocolate Banana Pancakes And Hash browns using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Banana Pancakes And Hash browns
- Prepare 2 of ripe bananas.
- You need 1 cup of flour(maida / wheat flour).
- You need .5 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Chocolate chips.
- It’s of Sugar and salt as per taste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chocolate syrup.
- Prepare of Hashbrowns.
- You need 2 of large potatoes grated.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare of Salt and black pepper as per taste.
See more ideas about Food, Recipes, Yummy food. A start-to-finish review of Alton Brown's Cocoa Brownies — along with at-home tips and takeaways for making it even better. These Easy Banana Pancakes for Two are made with just one overripe banana and a handful of pantry staples. One overripe banana: This recipe is perfect for using up that single sad banana sitting on your counter, but if you're craving banana pancakes and don't have any brown bananas.
Chocolate Banana Pancakes And Hash browns instructions
- For pancakes, in a bowl take 1 banana and mash it..
- Add 1 cup flour,salt, sugar and baking powder to it..
- Slowly add water to make batter of thick consistency.Mix well..
- On a medium hot flat pan pour 1/3 of the batter and make a slightly thick cake (refer picture)..
- Sprinkle some chocolate chip on the upper side while the bottom side gets cooked..
- In 1-2 minutes, some bubbles will form on the upper side. Once the bubbles stop, flip the pancake and let it cook for 2 minutes.Once completed, remove from pan and repeat the process for 2 more pancakes..
- Stack the pancakes and garnish with 1 banana sliced.Sprinkle some chocolate chips. Pour Maple syrup and chocolate sauce all over it and enjoy while it's still hot and fluffy..
- For hashbrowns, take a deep flat pan and put 2 tbsp oil and spread it. Once the oil is hot, put in grated potatoes and spread it evenly in the pan and flatten it with a spatula..
- Sprinkle salt and black pepper over all of it..
- Let the potatoes cook for 10-15 mins, till the bottom side gets crispy.Keep checking and continue till it's crispy..
- Once the bottom side is crispy, carefully flip the potato cake and repeat the process for other side..
- Once both the sides are crispy, enjoy with sauce..
- Enjoy the breakfast of Pancakes and Hashbrowns with hot coffee and beautiful rains!!.
How was your Sunday breakfast or brunch today? If you love vegan banana bread and fluffy chocolate pancakes, this easy recipe is what you need! They're super delicious, rich in chocolate flavor, requiring less ingredients and can easily be. This is just like an banana chocolate chip muffin but its a pancake! You can add all the chocolate chips into the batter instead of using some to garnish.