Recipe: Tasty Chocolate mousse
Chocolate mousse. Chocolate mousse has very few ingredients so it's important to use the best quality chocolate — its flavor will shine through. I like semi-sweet chocolate but if you prefer your mousse with a darker. Chocolate Mousse – an elegant, smooth, airy and chocolaty dessert.
Rich and creamy, yet light and fluffy, one pot is satisfying but always leaves me wanting more……. This is a classic chocolate mousse made. I really didn't know I could make. You can cook Chocolate mousse using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate mousse
- You need 2 sheets of chocolate.
- Prepare 1 table spoon of sugar.
- You need 3 of yorks of eggs.
- You need 3 of white of eggs.
Chocolate mousse is easily achievable right in your own kitchen, and anyone can make it, but you Pull this chocolate mousse recipe together with four simple ingredients: eggs, cream, sugar, and. This Chocolate Mousse is thick, rich, creamy, and a perfect dessert for entertaining! Chocolate mousse can be a little bit tricky! That (and the delicious chocolate flavor) is why I love this recipe so much.
Chocolate mousse step by step
- Break the chocolate into small pieces. Melt them over hot water..
- Beat the eggs white until they firm..
- Mix eggs york and chocolate in a bowl..
- Mix bested white and chocolate mixture well..
- Pour chocolate mixture in the glasses and cool them in the refrigerator for an hour..
Chocolate mousse is the decidedly decadent, old-school dessert you've been overlooking for far This chocolate mousse is the fastest, fanciest dessert I know, and the results are so creamy, rich. This Easy Chocolate Mousse recipe is equally delicious and versatile. This Chocolate Mousse Recipe is THE BEST! So today I am posting a recipe that I have been on the search of for AGES! In our minds, chocolate mousse is pretty much a super fluffy pudding.