Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Homemade Flautas de Res
Homemade Flautas de Res.
You can have Homemade Flautas de Res using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Flautas de Res
- It’s 3 lb of beef (for shredding ).
- You need 3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 packages of corn tortillas(la buena is a good one).
- Prepare 1 packages of mozarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato sauce.
- It’s 2 of avocados.
- It’s of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/2 head of lettuce (chopped).
- It’s 1 lb of queso fresco (to crumble on top).
- It’s 1 packages of sour cream (small).
- It’s of salsa.
- Prepare 15 of chiles de arbol.
- Prepare 2 can of tomato sauce.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s 1 of large garlic clove.
- You need 1 can of hot water(use one of the tomato cans).
Homemade Flautas de Res instructions
- In a large pot, fill with water and place the meat inside . add crushed garlic cloves and hadful of salt, cover, Let cook oer high heat until the meat is tender and can easily be taken a part. (about 1-1 1/2 hrs)..
- Make salsa. Burn the chiles over open flame on stove top. Once the fire catches on the chile, quickly blow out and put in blender. Add garlic clove, 2 cans of tomato sauce, 1 can of water, and 4 shakes of salt (may need more, but you can go adding ). Blend for 1 minute. Taste. If too spicy add 1 more can tomato nd 1/2 cup water, salt and blend again. Set aside..
- Prep your toppings: Chop your lettuce and the avocado into slices. And place these and the queso fresco on the same large plate. Put the open sour cream tub nearby the salsa and Shred mozarella cheese into another bowl. Open one more csn of tomato sauce..
- Once the meat is ready. Taste it to see if it needs more salt. Then Shred it all into a bowl and add a lkttle bit of its juice over it..
- Partially cool the tortillas on a skillet so they are warm enough to fold so they dont tear..
- Add shredded meat to each tortillas and fold tight into taquitos.stack them up as many and as high as you want..
- In a deep pan add oil half way deep in the pan, heat on high. Then go ahead and add as many tacos as you can fit and fry un them u til they are golden anf crispy. Go placing them in a strainer with paper towles to absorb excess oil..
- While still hot, placeon a plate, add shredded mozarella cheese, shredded lettuce, salsa, tomato sauce, more shredded cheese, avocado slices, dash pepper and salt, and add sour cream on top. Omg your done. Now eat!.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)