Recipe: Perfect Chocolate stuffed pancakes
Chocolate stuffed pancakes. Fluffy pancakes filled with warm, melted hazelnut chocolate are sure to start the weekend off right. These Vegan Chocolate Stuffed Pancakes are your chance for a change. For something different to impress your people.
That is real chocolate oozing out of those mini pancakes and I think it's always a good time for pancakes guys. Especially when they are these adorable little chocolate stuffed mini pancake bites. Half wanted Nutella Stuffed Pancakes; and the other half wanted Chocolate Stuffed. You can cook Chocolate stuffed pancakes using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate stuffed pancakes
- You need 1 cup of all Purpose Flour.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter melted.
- It’s 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chocolate chips.
- You need of Toothpick.
Heat griddle or skillet over medium-high heat; spray with cooking spray. Drizzled with Hershey's chocolate syrup and topped with chopped bananas. It doesn't matter if they come out wonky or with a splotchy surface instead of being a beautiful, even golden brown – after all, they'll get smothered in. This is a pancake STUFFED with chocolate paste.
Chocolate stuffed pancakes instructions
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, salt and baking powder. In a separate bowl whisk together egg,milk, vanilla extract and butter. Combine the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until just combined..
- In a appam pan fill each mould with batter, using a toothpick, press 7-8 chocolate chips into each until covered in batter..
- Allow to cook for 3-4 minutes and turn the side using spoon, again cook for 3-4 mins on slow flame..
- Now remove the pancakes and serve hot with honey or Chocolate syrup..
SayfalarDiğerToplulukBA Recipes – Enjoy cookingVideolarChocolate Stuffed Pancakes This is not just pancakes served. Home » Gluten Free » Chocolate Stuffed Pumpkin Pancakes (gluten free). Melt chocolate chips and spread over the surface of the pancake. Roll it up and top with any other desired toppings. From classic blueberry to chocolate-stuffed creations, this is brunching at its best.