Recipe: Perfect Pineapple fried rice
Pineapple fried rice. This healthy pineapple fried rice is a lovely blend of sweet and savory flavors. Unlike other pineapple fried rice recipes, this one is seasoned with turmeric and coriander for a more earthy flavor. Watch how to make Thai pineapple fried rice in this short recipe video!
Pineapple Fried Rice is of Thai origin, though there's iterations of it all around the world. While some recipes use little more than a dash of soy sauce, this is a recipe that stays true to the Thai way and. Pineapple Fried Rice is a signature Thai dish, so fish sauce is a must to bring together all the flavors, adding that salty edge to balance out the pineapple, as well as umami flavor. You can cook Pineapple fried rice using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pineapple fried rice
- You need 1/2-3/4 of red onion.
- Prepare to taste of carrot.
- You need to taste of any meat.
- You need 1/2-1 bowl of rice.
- It’s of cashew and raisins for topping.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/5 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/5 tea spoon of salt.
- It’s 1/5 tea spoon of chicken base.
Pineapple fried rice is a quick stir-fry with Thai-inspired ingredients like jasmine rice, curry, fish sauce, red bell pepper, pineapple, peas, and shrimp. This side dish is served up in an easy to make. Pineapple Fried Rice – A quick and easy weeknight meal that's so much cheaper, tastier and I am such a sucker for pineapple fried rice. It's my absolute favorite of all fried rices, and there's quite a.
Pineapple fried rice instructions
- First put vegetable oil and little bit butter.
- After it's ready put one egg stir then put red onion and carrot (chop first).
- Aftr that you can put rice and mix until cook and put seasoning, sugar, salt, chicken base and soy sauce.
- After cooking ready put cashew and raisins on top.
- Enjoy your pineapple fried rice :).
This healthy-ish Pineapple Fried Rice recipe is an explosion of mouthwatering Southeast Asian flavor that. This classic Thai pineapple fried rice is truly mouthwatering. Golden grains of rice jeweled with chunks of juicy pineapple, cashews, and currants create a taste that will send you straight to paradise! Pineapple fried rice is different from other fried rice because it is the only fried rice cooked with How to fry the pineapple fried rice (in detail). Before you begin, get everything ready and within.