Recipe: Delicious Bacon and tomato sandwich
Bacon and tomato sandwich. A BLT is a type of sandwich, named for the initials of its primary ingredients, bacon, lettuce and tomato. It can be made with varying recipes according to personal preference. Simple variants include using different types of lettuce, toasting or not, or adding mayonnaise.
It is not a committee meeting. It is a dictatorship, and the tomato is King, Queen, and Supreme Leader. In the BLT universe, the Prime Directive is that all other ingredients shall be at Her Majesty's service. You can cook Bacon and tomato sandwich using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon and tomato sandwich
- You need 6 of bacon Slice.
- You need 1 of Tomato , chopped.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of oil your preferred kind.
- You need To Taste of salt.
- You need To Taste of pepper.
- Prepare 3 of garlic , crushed and roughly chopped.
- You need 1 Pinch of jeera powder.
- You need 4 of breads . Slice.
- You need optional 1 Teaspoon of chilly Flakes.
An American CLASSIC the "BLT" SANDWICH. I've been eating these delicious sandwiches since childhood. Mini BLT (Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato) sandwiches perfect for tea parties. Reviews for: Photos of BLATs (Bacon-Lettuce-Avocado-Tomato Sandwiches).
Bacon and tomato sandwich step by step
- In a non-stick pan heat oil and fry the bacon until crisp. The bacon releases fat, which will be used for further cooking and it enhanses flavour. Remove and set aside..
- In the same pan put in the crushed garlic and fry until brown..
- Add the tomatoes and sear..
- Next add the salt and pepper according to your taste, and chilly flakes for more heat..
- Put in the bacon and give a good mix..
- Use as a filling for sandwich..
BLATs (Bacon-Lettuce-Avocado-Tomato Sandwiches). this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Tempeh Bacon, Lettuce, and Tomato Sandwich- this vegan blt sandwich is a great vegetarian alternative to one of your favorite sandwiches Bacon, lettuce and tomatoes with farfalle pasta and creamy dressing (mayo-free option too!) is like your favorite BLT sandwich toppings in a bowl. Maybe it's the nostalgic qualities that this dear sandwich holds or is its unapologetic simplicity that's stayed constant throughout history. B=bacon, L=lettuce, O=onion, T=tomato, C=cheese, H=ham, E=egg. This sandwich happened when I had a bacon craving and not much else in the house.