Recipe: Tasty Chocolate Cookies
Chocolate Cookies. A chocolate chip cookie is a drop cookie that features chocolate chips or chocolate morsels as its distinguishing ingredient. The Best Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies. featured in Cookies Anyone There are a few secrets to the best classic, chewy chocolate chip cookies. Everyone needs a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe in their repertoire, and this is mine.
In the bowl of your electric stand mixer. Easy to make at home and fun for everyone to eat, chocolate chip cookies can be made in the classic style or jazzed up with everything from rolled oats to raisins to cereal and spices. The perfect chocolate chip cookie is within your reach. You can cook Chocolate Cookies using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cookies
- You need 1/2 cup of All purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of dark cocoa powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of chocolate Chips.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Powdered Sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of softened unsalted butter.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of Milk.
Once you've mastered the art of the chocolate chip cookie from scratch, there'll be no going back to the frozen tubs! See more ideas about chocolate cookies, cookie recipes, cookies. Chocolate Marshmallow Cookies Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies Toffee Cookies Chocolate Treats Chocolate Flavors. What's better than chocolate chip cookies?
Chocolate Cookies step by step
- In a bowl, sift together the flour, cocoa, baking powder and baking soda. Add in sugar and salt. Mix until combined..
- Add in the chocolate chips(leaving a few for garnish), butter and vanilla..
- Mix everything well with hands gently so that it becomes crumbly. Add about 2 tbsps of milk to the crumbly mix and bring everything together to form a smooth dough.If required add 1 more tbsp..
- Chill the dough in the fridge for about 10-15 minute A firm dough is easier to make balls out of it..
- Line a tray with the parchment paper before baking.
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees C..
- Roll the dough like a chapati and then cut cookies with cutter you wish to shape them and place on the parchment paper, at least 2 inches apart from each other as the cookies would spread while baking..
- Garnish the cookies with some choco chips such that they can be seen on top once baked..
- Bake them at 160 c for 10 minutes ONLY. Allow them to cool completely..
- Enjoy the cookies with tea or coffee.
Chocolate chip cookie dough in your freezer that's ready to go whenever a cookie craving hits. Here's how: How To Freeze Cookie Dough. Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies – is there anything better? These soft and chewy cookies are made using melted butter which ensures a super soft and buttery texture – my absolute favourite. We named this recipe "Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies," because it's got everything a cookie connoisseur could possibly ask for.