Recipe: Delicious Banana nut bread with chocolate chips
Banana nut bread with chocolate chips. I have only ever made banana bread with oil in the batter, not butter. Don't waste your bruised and overriped bananas. Make then into this tasty and moist banana bread instead.
Make sure to try my Chocolate Banana Bread But I will tell you I have officially cracked the banana bread code here. This chocolate chip banana bread that I am sharing with you today is. While this banana bread may look like a humble loaf speckled with chocolate chips, it is so much more than that. You can have Banana nut bread with chocolate chips using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana nut bread with chocolate chips
- It’s of banana – slices.
- It’s of ripe bananas.
- It’s of large eggs.
- It’s of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- You need of Brown sugar.
- It’s of chocolate chips.
- Prepare of cinnamon.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- It’s of walnuts.
- You need of butter.
- You need of milk.
I think you could even say the combination of peanut butter, chocolate, and bananas together are a little bit "extra." This bread is packed with ingredients that make great pairings, but. This might be the best banana bread ever, and boy do people love banana bread. Serve for brunch, a snack or dessert. At the end the batter should be barely blended (it will be thick).
Banana nut bread with chocolate chips step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and spray with nonstick spray..
- In a medium bowl, mash ripe bananas until smooth and slightly chunky..
- In a large bowl combine melted or softened butter with brown sugar until smooth..
- Add in eggs and whisk until smooth.
- To mixture, add milk and vanilla extract until combined. Add in in the mashed bananas to the batter and mix until incorporated..
- Add in flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt to batter and gently stir until batter is combined. Do not over mix, batter lumps are okay..
- Gently fold in chocolate chips or chopped chocolate (reserve 1/2 cup for topping) and walnuts until just combined..
- Pour batter into a prepared loaf tin, smooth the top and top with a few banana slices and remaining chocolate. Bake banana bread for 50-60 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean..
- Allow banana bread to cool for 10-20 minutes before transferring to a wire rack and slicing..
Pour the batter into the greased loaf pan. Sprinkle the chocolate chips on top, if desired. This banana quick bread is full of chocolate chips and toasted heart-healthy walnuts so you get a taste of nuts and chocolate in each bite. Make a well in the dry ingredients and stir in the wet ingredients until just combined. Add bananas, walnuts and chocolate chips.