Recipe: Tasty Bacon and Gorgonzola sauce.
Bacon and Gorgonzola sauce.. This week I am making an adult version of Mac N' Cheese using gnocchi! This version is How To Make Gnocchi In Gorgonzola Cheese Sauce With Garlic, Bacon And. Gorgonzola Cream Sauce – Creamy Pasta Sauce Recipe with Gorgonzola, Apples, and Walnuts.
Cook the steaks until they start to firm and are reddish-pink and juicy in the Serve each steak with the Gorgonzola sauce and top with crumbled bacon and chopped green onion. Quickly stir through the spinach to wilt. Drain the pasta and mix with the sauce, then serve. You can have Bacon and Gorgonzola sauce. using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon and Gorgonzola sauce.
- You need 200 grams of Bacon (for vegetarian leave the bacon out).
- You need 80 grams of Gorgonzola blue cheese.
- It’s 50 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 130 ml of Cake flour.
- You need 3 tsp of Ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Salt.
- You need 600 ml of Full cream milk.
I substituted sharp cheddar for the parm and gorgonzola. Off the heat, add the Gorgonzola, Parmesan, salt, pepper, and parsley. Whisk rapidly until the cheeses melt and serve warm. If you must reheat, warm the sauce over low heat until melted, then whisk vigorously until the sauce comes together.
Bacon and Gorgonzola sauce. step by step
- Fry the bacon. Let it cool down, then cut it into small pieces. (very small).
- Melt butter in a medium size pot over medium to high heat. Don't over heat the butter otherwise it will split..
- Stir in the flour and fry for 30 seconds..
- Start adding the milk. Add a little bit at a time then stir well to avoid lumps. Repeat this until all the milk is added. If the sauce is really thick you can add more milk. Reduce the heat to a low heat..
- Bring the sauce to a slow simmer. Crumble the blue cheese and stir..
- Add the bacon, pepper and salt..
- Remove from heat and let the sauce cool for 5 minutes, stirring 2-3 times..
Pasta Gorgonzola and Bacon: This is a very fast and easy recipe for a tasty pasta. Cut the Gorgonzola in smaller pieces and add it to the bacon and take it away from the fire. Cook the pasta and mix it with the sauce. You'll add bacon slices, Gorgonzola, mayonnaise and blue cheese dressing. You have to try this Bacon Gorgonzola Chicken Salad.