How to Prepare Perfect Honeyed Chicken
Honeyed Chicken. I made this last night; it was a big hit with my boyfriend. I used more honey and pepper flakes, and about half of the soy sauce. This easy recipe for honey chicken is a family favorite!
Serve over a bowl of rice for the perfect meal! No forks or spoons required, just easy-to-pick-up party foods, so you can clean up in no time. Honey chicken is a popular Chinese recipe. You can have Honeyed Chicken using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honeyed Chicken
- It’s 3 lbs of chicken drumsticks.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 cup of honey.
- You need 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of tomato ketchup.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
If you love Chinese food, you will love this simple and delicious dish. The crispy chicken is deep-fried on stove top and glazed in a sweet and savory honey sauce. Similar Recipes Honey Baked Chicken Drumsticks These delicious chicken legs are baked then coated with a honey, brown sugar, and lemon mixture. Not only is this a quick and easy meal to fix and bake, it's also easy on the budget.
Honeyed Chicken instructions
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and place in Crockpot..
- Combine remaining ingredients and mix well..
- Pour the sauce over the chicken..
- Cover and cook 4 hours on high or 6-7 hours on low..
- The meat will just fall of the bone! Enjoy!.
- Bonus: your kitchen will smell amazing!.
Serve these chicken drumsticks with rice, roasted potatoes, or noodles for a wonderful family meal any night of the week. Combine all remaining ingredients except rice; pour over chicken. Honey-drenched chicken dipped in seasoned flour fries up crisp, golden and delicious. Combine the brown sugar, honey, lemon juice, soy sauce, curry powder and remaining butter; pour over chicken. This is a terrific back pocket quick dinner idea for busy nights that's made with pantry staples.