Recipe: Tasty Chickpea &Salmon Patty burgers
Chickpea &Salmon Patty burgers. The chickpea or chick pea (Cicer arietinum) is an annual legume of the family Fabaceae, subfamily Faboideae. Its different types are variously known as gram or Bengal gram, garbanzo or garbanzo bean, Egyptian pea. Chickpea seeds are high in protein.
Chickpea flour: Indian and Italian cuisines both incorporate chickpea flours into a lot of dishes, from curries to pastas! In fact, India is crazy about chickpeas and produces more than any other country in the world. Chickpeas, also known as garbanzo beans, are part of the legume family. You can cook Chickpea &Salmon Patty burgers using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chickpea &Salmon Patty burgers
- It’s 1/2 can of (14oz) chickpea drained well.
- It’s 1 can of (14.75oz) pink salmon drained well.
- You need 1 cup of crackers crushed.
- It’s 1/2 cup of onions diced thin.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of tony chachere's original Creole seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 2/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 5 of hambuger buns.
- You need 1 cup of shredded lettuce.
- You need 1 large of red tomato.
- You need 5 slice of of cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of mayonnaise for each bun.
While they have become more popular recently, chickpeas have been grown in Middle Eastern countries for thousands of years. Combine chickpeas, onion, garlic, lemon zest, oil, and a couple big pinches of salt in a large pot. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low and. A chickpea and cashew butter base is sweetened with maple syrup, dunked in dark chocolate, and topped with cacao nibs.
Chickpea &Salmon Patty burgers instructions
- in a large bowl add chickpea that are drained well,add salmon drained well, crackers, tony chachere 's season, onions eggs ,salt and pepper.
- mix together very well, should be in a ball form, makes 5 thick pattys..
- now the flour in another bowl, take patty and put onto flour, with your fingers press down and turn patty do the same, untill all the pattys are floured..
- on medium-high heat,in a skillet put the vegetable oil let heat oil untill hot. but not to hot that the oil is smoking then its to hot..
- place pattys in and fry on each side for 5 minutes.untill fried all pattys.
- optional make your burgers or using the patties for your main course.
- to make your burgers, add mayonnaise ,lettuce ,tomato . and chesse.
- you can garnish anyway you like..
These crunchy chickpeas will serve you well as both a snack and a crunchy, protein- and fiber-rich topping for salads. Delivery, take-out and sit-down Healthy Fast Casual Mediterranean middle eastern restaurant in the Metro Detroit area. This is a fantastic meatless dinner or an amazing side dish. It works well with a variety of sheet-pan-roasted vegetables. Chickpea flour is high in protein and fiber and is useful for binding ingredients.