Recipe: Yummy Chicken Grill steak with finger fried and red chilli sauce
Chicken Grill steak with finger fried and red chilli sauce. Instant Garlic Sauce ( Dip for Grilled Chicken / Rice ). Honey And Lemon Grilled ChickenOpen Source Food. chicken fillets, rice, lemon, honey, carrots. You all know I'm all about the comfort food.
Flavorful chicken thighs might just be our favorite cut. Here we dress them up with a simple ginger-scallion sauce. All Reviews for Grilled Chicken Thighs with Ginger Sauce. You can have Chicken Grill steak with finger fried and red chilli sauce using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Grill steak with finger fried and red chilli sauce
- You need 1 of chopped finger cut potato.
- It’s 1 piece of chicken breast.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 stick of rosemary leave.
- Prepare 1 of tomatoes.
- It’s 3 of red chillies.
- Prepare 4 of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of white vinegar.
In a shallow bowl, whisk together flour and spices and season with salt and pepper. Season steak generously with salt and pepper. Working in batches, dredge steak thoroughly in flour mixture to coat, then dip in egg mixture. For the steak: Begin with setting up an assembly line of dishes.
Chicken Grill steak with finger fried and red chilli sauce instructions
- Assalamualaikum,Take a chicken mix salt,paprika,oil,Black pepper powder,rosemary, mix them,keep aside,Take a jar add tomatos,vinegar,Garlic, chillies,salt grind the sauce,then transfer the bowl,now take a potato add salt, little bit oil mix well Baked the finger potatoes,heàt a pan add oil,grilled the chicken both of site,,for cooked 15 mins,now assemble the serving plate,and ready to serve….
Preheat grill to medium high heat. Alternate skewering meat and veggies until all ingredients are used up. Place kabobs on grill, turning every two minutes to desired doneness. FYI – the peppers and onions will remain crisp tender. Fried Dory Finger and French Fries.