Recipe: Yummy Sausage and Tomato Penne Pasta
Sausage and Tomato Penne Pasta.
You can have Sausage and Tomato Penne Pasta using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sausage and Tomato Penne Pasta
- You need 200 g of Ground pork.
- It’s 6 of leaves Fresh sage.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 pinch of Cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Ground black pepper.
- You need 200 g of Penne pasta.
- You need 200 g of Canned tomatoes.
- It’s 2 cloves of Garlic, diced.
- Prepare 6 of leaves Fresh basil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Olive oil.
Sausage and Tomato Penne Pasta instructions
- Chop the sage leaves and gently mix in to the pork along with the salt, cayenne pepper and black pepper..
- Form bite sized balls of the pork and fry on a medium heat in some olive oil, turning as they brown. At the same time, put your penne in a pan of boiling water..
- Chop the basil, dice the garlic and mix in another pan with the canned tomatoes over a medium heat – squashing out any lumps – then roughly cut your fresh tomato and add..
- When the sausage is nicely browned, add it to the tomato pan and simmer on a low to medium heat for 5 minutes. Taste the sause and add salt and pepper to your preference..
- Drain the pasta and add it to the sausage and tomato sauce, stirring gently. Serve while piping hot..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)