Recipe: Perfect Chocolate risotto with mango salsa & mango puree
Chocolate risotto with mango salsa & mango puree. Go all out with dinner tonight and make something special – something tropical like this incredibly delicious Grilled Lime Salmon with Avocado-Mango Salsa and Coconut Rice! Double the mango salsa recipe to enjoy the leftovers the following day and serve with tortilla. Combine mango, red pepper, green onions, cilantro and lime juice in bowl.
Watch how to make mango salsa in this short recipe video! Mango salsa is fresh, delicious and simple to make with basic ingredients! A Healthy Balance of All Foods From Chocolate to Broccoli. You can have Chocolate risotto with mango salsa & mango puree using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate risotto with mango salsa & mango puree
- You need of For the risotto.
- It’s 1/4 cup of basmati or arborio rice.
- It’s 1 cup of water to soak the rice.
- Prepare 2 cups of full cream milk.
- Prepare 100 gms of good quality dark chocolate.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare of For the mango salsa.
- You need 2 tbsp of finely chopped kesar mango.
- You need 1 tsp of finely chopped mint leaves.
- You need 1 of small pinch red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 of small pinch chaat masala powder.
- You need 1/2 TSP of finely chopped parsley.
- You need 2-3 drops of lemon juice.
- It’s of For mango puree.
- You need 1/4 cup of kesar mango diced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of mint leaves.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
Whenever summertime rolls around I immediately gravitate toward all the fresh and colorful fruit and produce at the This particular mango salsa, however, is one of my all-time favorites. Mostly because it is so easy to prepare, but also because it is all about the mango! To make the salsa: Combine the mango, jalapeno, onion, lime juice, salt, chili sauce, garlic, and cilantro in a medium bowl. Remove the shrimp from the heat and serve the shrimp hot in warmed tortillas with mango salsa and cheese.
Chocolate risotto with mango salsa & mango puree instructions
- For the risotto, soak basmati or arborio rice in water for 30 minutes..
- Now take a non-stick pan, add milk to it & give the milk 1 boil, now add soaked rice to the milk and cook it for 20 minutes on slow flame covered, stir in every 5 minutes. After 20 minutes you will see that milk has reduced in quantity and the rice is also nearly cooked, now add Cocoa powder & chopped dark chocolate and mix well on slow flame..
- Allow the dark chocolate to melt nicely, and once the mixture becomes thick and rice is 95% cooked, switch off the gas, cover and let it rest for 5 minutes, then add sea salt and mix well..
- Grease a ring with some oil, place it in the centre of the serving plate, fill it with the Chocolate risotto and let it rest for 5 minutes..
- For the mango puree take mango pieces, mint leaves, lemon juice in a mixture jar and blend it nicely, then strain the puree to remove fibres if any. Spread the puree around the ring on the serving plate..
- For mango salsa, in a mixing bowl take chopped mango pieces, add lemon juice, chopped mint leaves & parsley leaves, then add red chilli powder, chaat masala powder mix well and keep a spoonful of salsa over the Chocolate risotto..
- Enjoy the fusion dessert.
First make the salsa: Add mango, pomegranate, red onion, cilantro, and lime juice to a medium bowl; stir until just combined. This healthy Salmon with Mango Salsa is deceptively easy even though it looks completely gourmet! It is packed with flavor from a vibrant chipotle wet rub complimented by sweet, juicy fresh Mango Salsa. It is a symphony of flavor and texture in every mouthwatering bite that will make you look and feel like a. This mango salsa is colorful, sweet, spicy, cool, surprising.