Recipe: Delicious Easy Hashed Beef (Hayashi) Using Red Wine
Easy Hashed Beef (Hayashi) Using Red Wine. Great recipe for Easy Hashed Beef (Hayashi) Using Red Wine. We love hashed beef (hayashi rice). The teaspoon of soy sauce is the key to the flavor.
Hayashi Rice is often found on a menu at Yoshoku-ya (western style food restaurants) along with Hamburger Steak and Tonkatsu. The teaspoon of soy sauce is the key to the flavor. Half fill the emptied demiglace can with the water, and dissolve any remaining. You can have Easy Hashed Beef (Hayashi) Using Red Wine using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Hashed Beef (Hayashi) Using Red Wine
- You need 200 grams of Thinly sliced beef.
- You need 1 of Onion (medium).
- Prepare 1 of packet Shimeji mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ○ Red wine (or sake).
- It’s 1 tsp of ○ Grated garlic.
- Prepare 1 dash of ○ Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ○ Katakuriko.
- You need 100 of to 200 ml ● Red wine.
- You need 1 can of ☆ Canned demiglace sauce (290 g).
- You need 1 of half a can ☆Water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ☆ Ketchup.
- You need 1 of ☆ Soup stock cube.
- It’s 1 tsp of ☆ Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of ☆ Sugar.
- It’s 1 of ☆ Salt and pepper.
Savory, tangy and sweet, Hayashi Rice is made with caramelized onions and cheap cuts of beef simmered in red wine and tomato paste until the meat is fall-apart tender. Finished with sauteed mushrooms and served with hot rice, Hayashi rice is a classic Japanese comfort food. Fun and easy-to-follow tutorials ????I hope my recipes are inspiring to try out new things. Then fry onion until translucent and put beef, and then mushroom.
Easy Hashed Beef (Hayashi) Using Red Wine instructions
- Put the beef and the ○ ingredients in the listed order in a plastic bag, and massage over the bag to help the flavors penetrate the meat. Slice the onion about 5 mm thick. Cut the root end off the shimeji mushrooms..
- Heat some olive oil in a frying pan and saute the vegetables until wilted. Add the beef while separating the slices and saute. When the color of the meat changes add the ● red wine, and simmer until the liquid in the pan is reduced by about 80%..
- Add all the ☆ ingredients and simmer without a lid on until the sauce is thickened over high heat, about 3 to 4 minutes. Adjust the taste with salt and pepper to finish..
Get small bottles of wine and tomato juice. I use sake regularly in my cooking, but I don't use much of red wine for cooking. JOC would be more than happy to open a really good wine to accompany this meal, we won't be able to finish a bottle in one night as I'm not much of a drinker. Tips to make the best Hayashi Rice from scratch. Make sure that you mix and reduce the demi glace sauce and red wine before you start to cook other ingredients.