Recipe: Delicious Pasta and Sausage Stew Sauce
Pasta and Sausage Stew Sauce. A flavorful homemade recipe for those who like meaty, savory sauces. Serve over your favorite pasta with a tossed green salad and crusty garlic bread. Reviews for: Photos of Pasta Sauce with Italian Sausage.
Combine sausage, pasta and beans for a comforting stew. Cook's Note: This stew is also a great way to use up leftover cooked pasta. This zesty Italian sausage pasta sauce is made by browning Italian sausage and then simmering it in a fresh tomato sauce. You can cook Pasta and Sausage Stew Sauce using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pasta and Sausage Stew Sauce
- Prepare 2 of sausages.
- Prepare of Red, green yellow bell peppers.
- You need 1 of medium onion.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 of tomato plus 2 tsp tomato paste.
- You need of Diced carrots.
- You need of Salt, pepper, and other preferred spices.
- Prepare of Water/stock/cooking wine/stout beer.
Canned spaghetti sauce and beef broth loaded with ground beef, vegetables · Creamy broth, chunks of Italian sausage, spinach, carrots and pasta combine to make a hearty · A comforting bowl of stew that can be make vegan or can be made with smoked sausage. Cut the sausages into bite-size pieces and stir into the stew along with the parsley and vinegar. Serve with grated Parmesan on the side for. These creative, non-marinara, homemade pasta sauce recipes will come in handy when you want to give red sauce a rest.
Pasta and Sausage Stew Sauce step by step
- Boil your pasta according to the instructions on the pack.Drain water and set it aside..
- Brown your sausages. They should be well-defrosted..
- Prepare your sauce. Saute your onions and garlic till translucent Add your tomato and tomato paste and let them cook well..
- Add in your sausages(cut them into bit sizes) and let them cook. Add in Salt and your spices.
- Add in a little wine(optional).You can add your stock or water too.
- Add in the rest of the vegetables and more stock/water to your desired consistency. Let it cook till ready..
- Add some butter or vegetable oil to a pan and toss in your pasta..
- Serve your sausage stew on a bed of pasta.Enjoy.
- Tip:Use the water you used to boil your pasta.
We'll always love you, marinara, but it's time we started seeing other homemade pasta sauces. From a vibrantly green herb-focused linguine to a throw-together pantry. Pasta and sausage are a combination that usually suggests a dense, heavy tomato sauce. But it can also mean the very opposite. You crumble the sausage into a little melted butter, which adds smoothness to the final sauce (omit it if you prefer), add water or other liquid and finish with grated.