Recipe: Delicious SugaMamas Stirfry 3 Green Vegetable Medley With Bacon
SugaMamas Stirfry 3 Green Vegetable Medley With Bacon. This simple Mix Stir-Fry Vegetable Medley recipe is very versatile and easy to make, not to mention healthy and packed with different kind of fresh vegetables. I love simple recipe like this. No fuss recipes that are flexible and easy are too difficult to ignore especially during busy days.
Vegetables: asparagus, bean sprouts, celery, zucchini, cauliflower, onions or tomatoes add more of variety of vegetables. Nuts: almonds and cashews are great to stir in as well. Vegetable stir-fry is a quick and easy Chinese dish. You can have SugaMamas Stirfry 3 Green Vegetable Medley With Bacon using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of SugaMamas Stirfry 3 Green Vegetable Medley With Bacon
- It’s 4 oz of Fresh or Frozen Broccoli.
- It’s 4 oz of Fresh or Frozen French Style Green Beans.
- Prepare 4 oz of Fresh or Frozen Spinach.
- You need 3 tbsp of or 4 tablespoons of Lemon Juice.
- It’s 2 dash of Dried Garlic & Garlic Salt.
- It’s 1 dash of Dried Rosemary.
- It’s 1 dash of Thyme.
- You need 1 dash of Sea Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of Thinly Sliced Onion.
- It’s 2 tbsp of I can't believe it's not butter (regular butter ok).
- It’s 2 tsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 4 slice of of Cooked Bacon (drained on paper towel & crumbled or cut into small pieces).
Stir-frying adds a whole new dimension to your plain vegetables, only if you do it right. In this article, I want to explain how to prepare Chinese vegetable stir fry in detail. Your lustrous, gorgeous vegetable stir fry with remarkable texture will knock your socks off. how to make stir fry vegetables. See great recipes for SugaMamas Spicy Apple Cider too!
SugaMamas Stirfry 3 Green Vegetable Medley With Bacon step by step
- In large Stirfry pan or pan large enough to hold all ingredients.
- Add olive oil & all ingredients in pan. Fry about 3-5 mins…add butter & lemon juice….enjoy!.
You can't go wrong with a classic Green Bean Casserole—Mama knows that your Thanksgiving table isn't complete without this time-tested dish. Whether it's a steamy pot of collards or a tray full of brightly colored roasted veggies, Thanksgiving vegetable dishes are just as important as your heap of mashed potatoes or side of dressing. Spoon prepared vegetable mixture into microwaveable casserole, reserving bacon topping; cover and refrigerate. I made the stir fry by first sauteing the ginger and garlic, then adding all of the vegetables, followed by the tofu. Next, I added the soy sauce and then the cornstarch in water to make the stir fry sauce.