Recipe: Tasty pizza crescents
pizza crescents. Top each triangle with an even layer of pepperoni then place a halved mozzarella stick on the wider end of. This is a quick and easy snack/appetizer for children and adults alike. The buttery crescent dough goes great with the tangy tomato paste and.
Once you try these pizza crescents, I think they will be at the top of your list! Cheesy and triple-meat-filled, this crescent ring is like a stromboli only flaky, thanks to the crescent dough. Transfer to a medium bowl and stir in the pizza sauce. You can cook pizza crescents using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of pizza crescents
- Prepare 16 slice of pepperoni.
- Prepare 4 1/2 stick of mozzarella sticks.
- You need 1 can of pizza sauce.
- You need 1 can of crescent rolls.
Marinara lovers, Pizza Crescents are going to change your life. Oh crescents, how we love you so. All you need to do is separate the crescent dough into triangles Does it taste like pizza? Only they're a little more buttery and pillowy, which is obviously.
pizza crescents step by step
- pre heat oven to 375.
- roll out the crescent rolls into the 8 triangles on a non greesed pan..
- place one pepperoni slice on the bottom then add the cheese stick on top. Top again with another pepperoni. Roll the dough into triangles..
- Repeat the proccess 7 more times til the rolls are completed..
- Place the rolls in the oven for 11-13 mins til golden brown. Don't be alarmed the oozing cheese coming out. Once fully cooked enjoy with warm pizza sauce for dipping..
Be the first to rate & review! Traditional cheese & pepperoni slices or take a rewarding risk with one of our unique & tasty specialty pizzas. If you want a quick snack, you can always whip up these pizza crossovers in just twenty minutes. Just chop up some fresh vegetables, stir them together with the. Pizza rolls and crescent rolls are two of my favorite quick and easy snack foods, so when I saw that you could combine the two and make crescent pizza rolls, I knew I had to try it.