Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Breakfast Pizza
Breakfast Pizza. The most famous Midwestern breakfast pizza was born from a chain of convenience stores in Iowa called Casey's General Store. Casey's locations make and sell breakfast pizzas all day long. Looking for a breakfast pizza recipe?
Breakfast Pizza I. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day so you can bet I'd make pizza a part of it. If you want to see more videos like this make sure to click the like. You can have Breakfast Pizza using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Breakfast Pizza
- Prepare of Crispy cheese topping.
- You need 2 of sliced mushrooms.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Crispy pepperoni.
- You need 6 of turkey pepperoni slices.
- You need of Pizza crust.
- You need 2 of eggs beaten or egg sub.
Breakfast pizza is a pizza made for breakfast. There isn't a reason in the world not to eat it. Nor are there any limitations to what you can include atop your pie. This Breakfast Pizza recipe makes for a great weekend breakfast, it's simple, delicious and totally homemade.
Breakfast Pizza step by step
- Heat a small non-stick pan on high. Brown the mushrooms on both sides(do not add salt). Sprinkle cheese evenly over mushroom and cook until cheese is melted and brown. Use a spatula to loosen the cheese and flip it over and brown the other side. When browned place cheese on a paper towel and set aside..
- Place turkey pepperoni on a napkin and place a napkin on top. Put in microwave for 1 minute then check to see if it is crispy, you can add 30 seconds to make it crispier if needed. set aside. (my kids love to make pepperoni chips as a snack.).
- Using your small non-stick pan cook your egg base. No added oil is needed. Swirl the eggs in the pan just like cooking an omelette. I like to get my egg slightly browned then I flip and brown other side. In this dish I like the golden brown egg, it gives it a pizza crust feel..
- Heat up sauce in microwave..
- Now assemble pizza. Place egg on the plate. Spread the sauce on the "crust". Set the crispy cheese on top of the sauce. Lastly add the pepperoni and enjoy..
- I really enjoyed this breakfast pizza. This dish has very few carbs and is gluten free and because you cook out most of the fat in the cheese and use turkey pepperoni it is a low calorie option.
Leftover pizza for breakfast is excellent, but freshly baked pizza with breakfast toppings is so much better. Roll out refrigerated pizza dough and top it with cheese sauce or olive oil with garlic. This pizza features soft-scrambled eggs in a creamy sauce topped with sausage, peppers, onions. whatever your favorite omelet topping! I used to make this when I worked for a gas station/pizza place so I could sell it by the slice to the early morning rush. For our breakfast pizza sauce, we've used our famous Easy Pizza Sauce.