How to Prepare Delicious Chicken Florentine Bow Tie Pasta
Chicken Florentine Bow Tie Pasta. Add pasta to chicken mixture stirring to combine. Transfer to prepared baking dish and top with cheese. Chicken Pot Pie Pasta by Framed Cooks.
We turned Chicken Florentine into our new favorite pasta dinner. Turn off heat and add in the cooked penne, baby spinach, parsley and red pepper flakes (if using). Toss until the pasta is evenly coated in sauce and the spinach has wilted slightly. You can have Chicken Florentine Bow Tie Pasta using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Florentine Bow Tie Pasta
- It’s of Cooked or grilled chicken-cook chicken add some seasonings to it. Or if it's Precookedchicken, just warm it up to a good temp.
- You need 1/2 box of Cream cheese.
- Prepare of Heavy cream or milk. Or a little of both. I use a little of both, taste better to me. No set amount, you just have to eyeball it to get the consistency you want or like..
- It’s 1 bunch of Spinach- fresh or frozen(if frozen thaw and drain excess water).
- You need 1 box of Farfalle/bow tie pasta.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic-minced.
- You need 1 of Yellow onion diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chicken broth.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Optional- sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Optional-white wine.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Salted butter.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 of I also use a seasoning called garlic and herb by Olive Garden.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Crumbled cooked bacon-OPTIONAL.
Let's just move on to the pasta, and I would like to point out that for the purposes of this post and the rest of the cooking posts I'll post this week, when I cooked on Saturday I decided to—brace yourself—move my dining table to another. This creamy bow tie pasta recipe combines chicken, cream of mushroom soup, and cheese for a satisfying main dish. Cooking the pasta in the same water that the chicken was cooked in gives the noodles extra flavor —and using just one pot makes for easy cleanup. This Chicken Florentine Bowtie Pasta is an easy, cheesy chicken pasta dish that the whole family will love.
Chicken Florentine Bow Tie Pasta instructions
- Cook your chicken and when it's done, remove it from pan and put aside. Also, during this time boil your pasta noodles in a separate pot. Now…In same pan you cooked chicken, Turn the heat to medium and melt butter. Add garlic and onions. Stir constantly so it won't burn. When onions are almost transparent color then add the mushrooms. Continue to cook/sauté until it's done..
- Add cream cheese and Parm cheese, and let them start to melt. Stir in chicken broth and continue to stir until everything is melted. Once melted, add milk/heavy cream,seasonings and the wine(if u want),Add the chicken, and let simmer/cook.If the sauce is too thick you can add more milk until desired consistency. Or if too thin, add more cream cheese or shredded Parm cheese..
- Add the spinach and fold it into the sauce. Let cook/simmer while stirring until done..
- Once it's done, you can add some of your drained pasta noodles to the pan, and stir it all together. Or plate the pasta, and add the sauce mix over it. Your preference. I add it all together. You can also crumble some cooked bacon on top of you like also:).
Here's a deliciously simple weeknight dinner for you that I prepared for Goodbite.com and the Real Women of Philadelphia. Chicken Bow-Tie Pasta SaladThese Old Cookbooks. Chicken Florentine Bow Tie PastaTastefully Frugal. Chicken Florentine Pasta, an easy creamy chicken and pasta dinner recipe with bowtie pasta coated in lightened-up fresh spinach Creamy Instant Pot Chicken Florentine Pasta – a delicious one-pot meal! With chicken breast, bow tie pasta, fresh spinach, and a white wine cheese sauce.