Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Super Easy Salmon Patties
Super Easy Salmon Patties.
You can have Super Easy Salmon Patties using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Super Easy Salmon Patties
- You need of fresh salmon packs.
- You need of each eggs.
- You need of glutino crackers (one sleeve) or 3/4 sleeve Ritz.
- You need of sliced green onion.
- Prepare of minced fresh dill.
- Prepare of shredded parmesan.
- Prepare of minced italian parsely.
- Prepare of tumeric.
- It’s of Kosher salt black pepper.
- Prepare of plain Panko bread crumbs for coating.
- You need of butter 2 tbsp olive oil.
Super Easy Salmon Patties instructions
- Crush crackers finely.
- Mix all ingredients well, form into patties.
- Refrigerate one hour.
- Melt some butter in non stick pan and heat with oil to med high.
- Coat chilled patties in Panko crumbs.
- Cook patties about 3 minutes each side until browned flip tenderly.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)