How to Prepare Tasty Creamy Macaroni and Cheese
Creamy Macaroni and Cheese.
You can cook Creamy Macaroni and Cheese using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Macaroni and Cheese
- It’s 300 g of elbow macaroni.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of unsalted butter or margarine.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- You need 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 small can of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of nestle all-purpose cream.
- You need 1 cup of knorr chicken broth.
- You need 1 cup of grated medium cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of Nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of marca piña parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
Creamy Macaroni and Cheese instructions
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drrain and set aside..
- Melt butter in a deep pan over medium heat. Add garlic and onion and cook until fragrant..
- Add milk and flour, whisk in milk a little at a time to keep mixture smooth. Whisking constantly until mixture thickens.
- Stir in cream,chicken broth, cheddar cheese and parmesan. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Turn off heat..
- Add macaroni to cheese mixture and mix well..
- Pour mixture into baking dish and spread evenly. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top. Bake in a 400 Degrees F. oven for 15 minutes or until top is golden brown..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)