How to Make Tasty Pineapple Chutney
Pineapple Chutney. This delicious Pineapple Chutney recipe is perfect to serve with just about any grilled meat. Chutney may seem like a complex type of recipe, but it is very easy to make. Sweet Pineapple Chutney, is a very popular Indian recipe which is consumed during or at the end of the meal.
Serve this chutney with grilled chicken or seafood for an exciting burst of flavor! How to make pineapple chutney or ananas ki chutney : Cut the pineapple into small pieces. Heat the oil in a pan. You can have Pineapple Chutney using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pineapple Chutney
- You need 1 of pineapple.
- Prepare 1/2 spoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 spoon of sugar.
- Prepare 6 of raisins.
- You need 1/2 spoon of black mustard seeds.
- You need 1/2 spoon of pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
Add half the quantity of jeera, saunf, rai, methi, onion seeds and salt. Drain pineapple and combine juice with sugar and vinegar. Stir in pineapple, corn syrup, ginger, and cranberries and chill. Pineapple makes a delicious change to classic mango chutney.
Pineapple Chutney step by step
- Cut and griend the pineapple in the blender..
- Then in a pan add oil, once it heat then add black mustard seeds. Once it spluttered then add the blended pineapple, salt, sugar and raisins..
- Then add water and let it cooked for 15 to 20 minutes in medium flame..
- Once it converts to thick gravy, pineapple chutney is ready. Check salt and sweet before serve. If you feel need more, add as per your taste..
Pineapple chutney, a sweet and syrupy tangy pineapple pieces cooked with oil sautéed onion seeds, fennel seeds, cinnamon, cloves, red chilies and few other spices, is simply addictive. For real, this chutney is so fresh, so deliciously sweet and sour with just the perfect amount of kick, it If you're not a big fan of pineapple, or if getting your hands on a fresh one would be nothing short. A bottle of homemade pineapple chutney on the table with your rice and curry makes mealtimes easy with fussy kids and adults as well. Try the Sri Lankan version of your usual Pineapple chutney with. This sweet and spicy sauce is excellent for meat, wraps, vegetables, and more.