How to Make Tasty Gnocchi With Sausagemeat & Spinach In A Garlic Butter Sauce
Gnocchi With Sausagemeat & Spinach In A Garlic Butter Sauce. Remove the skins from the sausages, break up the sausagemeat and fry with a little oil for four minutes, then add the onion and. Like the other gnocchi recipes, this Italian sausage gnocchi is a one pan wonder as well. No need to boil the gnocchi in a separate pan because it all cooks in the sauce.
Gnocchi, blistered cherry tomatoes, chicken sausage, and a handful of basil — look, I've told you the whole ingredient list already. I usually opt for gnocchi that needs a quick cook, but you can also buy pre-cooked gnocchi that's all ready to throw into the skillet. Pasta's a popular dinner pick because it's so fast and versatile, right? You can cook Gnocchi With Sausagemeat & Spinach In A Garlic Butter Sauce using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gnocchi With Sausagemeat & Spinach In A Garlic Butter Sauce
- It’s 500 g of gnocchi,.
- Prepare 8 of chicken chipolatas, outer casings removed,.
- It’s 2 of large handfuls baby leaf spinach,.
- You need 2 of crushed garlic cloves,.
- Prepare 1 knob of butter, (I used light to reduce calories),.
- You need 1 tsp of dried oregano,.
- You need 1 tsp of dried basil,.
- You need of Salt and pepper to season,.
- You need of Salt for cooking water,.
- It’s of Parmasan cheese or hard Italian cheese equivalent for grating,.
- Prepare of Spray oil or 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil for frying.
Add the balls of sausage meat into the frying pan, and move them around the pan to coat in the oil, onion and garlic. At the same time add the gnocchi into the saucepan of boiling water and. Gnocchi and meat sauce, all in one pot! Once meat is cooked through, add in tomato sauce, tomato paste, and sugar.
Gnocchi With Sausagemeat & Spinach In A Garlic Butter Sauce step by step
- Heat up a frying pan over a medium heat. Add in the cooking oil and once hot add the chicken sausagemeat by breaking pieces off into around 1 inch chunks. Begin to gently fry and brown off on all sides. Season with salt and pepper..
- When the chicken sausagemeat has almost completely cooked through, add in a little more oil then the crushed garlic plus the dried herbs. Move around the pan and fry for a couple more minutes then remove from the heat. Set aside..
- Bring a saucepan of salted water to the boil and add in the gnocchi. Boil until cooked (they will float to the water's surface), then drain off..
- Return the now drained off gnocchi to the heat and add in the sausagemeat and garlic mixture. Toss everything together. Remove from the heat and add in the spinach and the knob of butter. Gently stir through until the spinach wilts and the butter melts down and coats the gnocchi..
- Season again with salt and pepper to taste. Serve up and grate over some cheese to finish. Enjoy!.
Stir to incorporate and bring to a boil. Baked Gnocchi with Sausage, Kale, and Pesto-a simple casserole of potato gnocchi, sausage, kale, basil pesto, and lots of cheese! Our boys are pretty good eaters and will usually eat whatever we fix, but we do have the occasional tears at dinnertime. This easy stove-top dinner brings together potato gnocchi with a hearty meat sauce for an easy dinner recipe that the whole family will love. Gnocchi is served in a rich vodka sauce with sauteed mushrooms and hot Italian sausage in this quick and easy weeknight meal.