Recipe: Yummy Roasted Garden Vegetable Soup
Roasted Garden Vegetable Soup. All Reviews for Roasted Root Vegetable Soup. Roasted Root Vegetable Soup. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This roasted root vegetable soup is perfect for the winter!
Roasted Root Vegetable Soup with butternut squash, sweet potatoes, parsnips & carrots! The perfect healthy fall soup recipe! Slowly roasting fresh tomatoes brings a smoky goodness to this comforting soup. You can have Roasted Garden Vegetable Soup using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted Garden Vegetable Soup
- You need 2 can of 28 oz diced/whole tomatos.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 of red bell pepper, sliced.
- Prepare 4 of medium size carrots, chopped.
- You need 1 of large yellow onion, chopped.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 tbsp of basil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 4 cup of chicken or vegetable broth.
Roasted Root Vegetable Soup. © Beatriz Da Costa. The sweet and bitter flavors of the roasted vegetables here call for a creamy Graves-style Sauvignon Blanc-Sémillon blend. This healthy roasted vegetable soup can be made super quickly if you use a bag of frozen roast veg from a supermarket. Place the vegetables and garlic in a roasting tin.
Roasted Garden Vegetable Soup step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 400°. In a bowl, toss tomatos (reserving excess juices), bell pepper and 2 cloves of garlic with olive oil and a sprinkle of salt & pepper. Transfer to baking dish and roast for approximately 40 minutes. *I also added a bit of basil*.
- Chop up remaining garlic, carrots and onion. Saute until tender..
- In a large pot, combine leftover tomato juices with soup stock..
- Add sauteed onion, carrots and garlic to pot. Add spices. Bring to a simmer..
- Add roasted veggies. Simmer on medium low heat for 20 minutes.
- Let soup cool down completely, then put through food processor until you reach your prefered consistency. I blend mine until creamy..
- Re-heat and enjoy :).
Mix the oil with the herbs and seasoning, and the lemon juice if using. A simple garden tomato sauce for freezing or fridge storage made from oven roasted tomatoes and vegetables. This hearty and flavorful garden tomato sauce is made by roasting tomatoes in the oven. It's very hands-off and easy to make and perfect for an abundance of. Roasted vegetables have a sweet, smoky flavor.