Recipe: Appetizing Bacon, Peas, and Pasta Salad
Bacon, Peas, and Pasta Salad. Pasta salad is a classic summer staple that we all enjoy eating. While everyone obviously loves the traditional recipe, why not switch things up this year. Pasta in a red sauce with bacon and peas.
This Bacon Pea Pasta Salad recipe is a summertime favorite! Loaded with bacon, peas, creamy goat cheese and a basil vinaigrette – NO MAYO! It's quick and easy to make, can be made in advance and served warm or cold! You can have Bacon, Peas, and Pasta Salad using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon, Peas, and Pasta Salad
- It’s 1 pkg of cooked Cavatappi noodles.
- You need 1 bag of frozen peas.
- You need 1 bag of shredded sharp cheddar.
- You need 7 pieces of cooked bacon.
- It’s 1 of red onion (fine dice).
- Prepare 2 cups of mayonnaise.
- You need 3 tbsp of Worcheshire.
- You need 3 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 4 tbsp of white sugar.
As all salads like this are, the time you leave in the fridge and marinate is usually ideal for savoring the flavor, but don't be afraid to serve straight out of the kitchen if you are pressed for time either. This bacon pea pasta salad is pretty good and versatile like that! Drain and place the cooked pasta in a large bowl filled with ice water to stop the pasta from over cooking. This particular pasta salad that I'm sharing today is made with peas, corn, bacon mixed with garlic, lemon and butter.
Bacon, Peas, and Pasta Salad instructions
- Combine cooked pasta, peas, onions, cheddar, and sliced bacon.
- Combine mayo, vinegar, worcheshire, and sugar..
- Whisk until combined and smooth.
- Add to pasta mixture. Toss to coat.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
I love using bow tie pasta because it Bear in mind though that the canned peas will be mushier than their frozen counterparts. Bring this Easy Bacon Pea Pasta Salad to your next family. This One Pan Pasta with Peas and Bacon is easy and flavorful and a pasta dinner that is sure to go on repeat in our house! Less dishes used equals less dishes to wash after dinner. And I'll take that shortcut any night of the week!!