Recipe: Delicious Peach pork roast
Peach pork roast.
You can cook Peach pork roast using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peach pork roast
- You need of brown sugar.
- Prepare of peaches.
- You need of jumex peach nectar.
- Prepare of pork roast.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- You need of cavit® moscsto (optional).
- You need of honey.
Peach pork roast step by step
- Put roast in crock pot. Cover with peaches, peach nectar, brown sugar, salt, pepper, and honey (Cavit® moscato optional). Cook for 3 hours..
- Preheat oven to 400°. Pisition a drip pan on bottom rack. Sear roast on middle rack for 30 minutes or until nicely browned..
- Put remaining sauce in a sauce pan and boil down..
- Let the meat set for a minimal of 15 minutes..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)