How to Cook Yummy Green bean noodle with Minced Pork
Green bean noodle with Minced Pork.
You can have Green bean noodle with Minced Pork using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Green bean noodle with Minced Pork
- Prepare 110 g of green bean noodle.
- You need 100 g of minced Pork.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger minced.
- Prepare 2 of green onions chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of spicy bean sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cooking wine.
- It’s 650 ml of water (or stock).
- It’s of ground white pepper.
- You need of Sesame oil.
Green bean noodle with Minced Pork instructions
- First you need to soak the green bean noodle until soft..
- Add some olive oil to your wok and heat it well, and then add the garlic and ginger, stir them a shot while, then add minced pork, cook it until no longer pink..
- Add spicy bean sauce, soy sauce, oyster sauce, cooking wine and water (or stock), bring to boil, Add green bean noodle in the wok, then continue stir-fry until thicken, sprinkle minced green onion, white pepper, and a little sesame oil, mix thoroughly..
- It's a very popular Asian dish, quick to cook and very tasty, no matter servicing with hot or cold..
- Enjoy! : ).
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)