Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Caramel Applie Pie Bread Pudding
Caramel Applie Pie Bread Pudding. You combined apple pie and bread pudding?! Perfect for dessert, or even breakfast! You combined apple pie and bread pudding?!
Wrap any uneaten bread pudding tightly with plastic and refrigerate. A great alternative to apple pie. Cut rolls into bite-sized pieces and place in pan. You can have Caramel Applie Pie Bread Pudding using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Caramel Applie Pie Bread Pudding
- You need 8 cups of stale bread cut to 1" cubes (I use homemade).
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground all spice.
- Prepare 2 of medium apples(granny smith or gala) – peeled, cored, and diced.
- You need of Caramel Sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of packed light brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tbs of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 2 tbs of milk.
- You need 2 tbs of salted butter – room temperature.
Then, in the same skillet I poured the milk, brown sugar, butter, vanilla (I used a whole teaspoon) eggs, and I added apple pie spice (could use pumpkin pie spice, nutmeg, allspice, any of those) to the cinnamon, and just stirred it all. This fall inspired Caramel Apple Bread Pudding recipe, prepared with Hawaiian rolls & caramel sauce, is easy to make & delicious for breakfast, brunch or The drizzle of caramel over the recipe is like the cherry on top of a sundae, the icing on top of the cake, the whipped cream on top of the pie! I decided to use apple pie filling and combine it with salted caramel to make a delicious bread pudding. This Salted Caramel Apple Bread Pudding is a I think the apple flavored bread pudding tasted fantastic and went really well with the layers of salted caramel.
Caramel Applie Pie Bread Pudding step by step
- A note before we begin! For this specific bread pudding I used homemade bread from my own recipe shared on this site. Italian bread and brioche are two of my other favorite breads to use as well, but really just about any bread will do as long as it's stale and the cubes are laid out in a single layer to air dry slightly for about 1 hrs before beginning this process. I lay.mine out on a parchment lined baking sheet then pick up the whole sheet to "pour" the bread into the custard..
- In a large bowl combine: eggs, sugar, cream, milk, vanilla, cinnamon, and all spice. Whisk vigorously until mixture is thoroughly blended. I go until it looks frothy/bubbly around the edges when I stop wisking..
- Add bread cubes to custard mixture. Stir/toss gently with a wooden spoon to coat. Let sit 5 minutes then add prepared apple cubes and stir gently again to combine..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 3 quart casserole dish (mine is 8x11in). Spoon bread and apples into dish in an even layer. Pour remaining custard mixture left in bowl evenly over the top of bread and apples. Let sit 15 minutes..
- Place dish in oven. Bake uncovered 45-55 minutes, or until the top is golden and center is just set. When done, remove from oven and set aside while you make the caramel sauce..
- In a small pan over medium heat whisk together brown sugar, cream, and milk. When it begins to steam whisk in the butter. Bring sauce to a boil, wisking constantly. Continue at a boil for 5 minutes to caramelize and thicken the sauce, wisking constantly..
- Remove pan from heat and immediately pour caramel sauce evenly over the entire top of your beautiful bread pudding. Let sit for at least 15 minutes to soak in a little. Cut and serve warm. Delicious topped with vanilla ice cream!.
- Cover any leftovers tightly and refrigerate. Bread pudding is just as tasty cold!.
A warm, baked pudding of bread and spiced apple chunks soaked in rich, sweet custard – a comforting dessert recipe. MORE+ LESS Here is the Caramel Apple Bagel Bread Pudding- fresh out of the oven. You can see that it plumps up and properly rises tall while baking. You want to slice it while it's still slightly warm, and drizzle some caramel syrup on top of individual servings. Bread pudding is excellent saved in the refrigerator and.