Recipe: Yummy Peanut butter Chocolate no Bake Pie
Peanut butter Chocolate no Bake Pie. This easy frozen peanut butter pie recipe has a rich and creamy filling that will satisfy everyone's sweet tooth. All Reviews for No Bake Peanut Butter Pie. The creamy layers in this Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie will have you reaching for another slice.
Pie Recipes Peanut Butter Chocolate Dessert. I have over two dozen no bake low carb desserts on the blog. When I get some down time this summer, I'll add Ready to make the chocolate crust for this easy no bake chocolate peanut butter pie? You can cook Peanut butter Chocolate no Bake Pie using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peanut butter Chocolate no Bake Pie
- It’s of Pie Filling:.
- It’s 1 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- You need 8 oz of softened cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of tub cool whip.
- Prepare of Crust:.
- It’s 1 box of vanilla wafers, crushed fine.
- You need 1 stick of margarine or butter, melted.
- It’s 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare of Ganache:.
- Prepare 1 (12 oz) of bag semi sweet chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need of Frosting:.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 stick of margarine or butter, softened.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of peanut butter, creamy.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of heavy cream.
A buttery chocolate cookie crust is slathered with silky chocolate ganache then smeared with a creamy, fluffy peanut butter layer. This no-bake peanut butter pie is ultra creamy and completely delicious! I need to tell you something… and it's pretty shocking. However, this no-bake peanut butter pie was so good it forced me to make an exception.
Peanut butter Chocolate no Bake Pie instructions
- I make the crust first. Mix the ingredients and press into a pie dish. Some people like baking their crust, I do not. Set in the fridge..
- Next I make the filling. Whip the first 3 ingredients, then mix in the cool whip. I used a hand held electric mixer. Spread mixture in the pie crust and back into the fridge..
- For the ganache, pour bag of chips and the cream in a microwave safe bowl and and start melting 30 seconds at a time. Stir after each 30 seconds. Stir until it comes together and pour over the filling. Put the pie back in the fridge..
- For the frosting I mixed all the ingredients in a bowl and beat with the mixer. You can use a piping bag OR do like me and put the corner of a ziplock bag into a tall cup and fold the top over the rim of the cup. Spoon the frosting in the bag and let it set up a little in the fridge. Snip the tip and Pipe frosting around the edge of the pie..
Really, I didn't miss the chocolate one bit. if you love peanut butter and chocolate, you will love this pie! This decadent-tasting peanut butter chocolate pie recipe is delicious and healthier than most pies. It's sweetened with bananas (a perfect way to use up those spotted bananas on your counter) and a touch of honey. This no bake chocolate peanut butter pie is a must make! This reese's pie has an oreo crust, creamy peanut butter filling and is loaded with reese's cups.