Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Ratatouille
Ratatouille. I usually make a saute version of ratatouille, to keep the vegetables crispy, but this baked version came out with nice crisp vegetables too, and it was very easy to make. I added some thyme and rosemary, and a splash of white wine and served over rice to soak up the delicious juices. This is a perfect addition to my harvest season collection.
With Brad Garrett, Lou Romano, Patton Oswalt, Ian Holm. A rat who can cook makes an unusual alliance with a young kitchen worker at a famous restaurant. Serving suggestions: This stew is great on its own, with crusty (potentially toasted) bread, with Parmesan cheese sprinkled on top, with cooked eggs, or on pasta. You can have Ratatouille using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ratatouille
- It’s 2 of large potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- It’s 1 of large green pepper.
- Prepare 2 of large tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of beefcube.
- You need 1 tbs of tomato paste.
- You need 1 of big eggplant.
Nothing says high summer than a batch of fragrant simmering ratatouille on the stove. The dish originates from the South of France, where home cooks would toss tomatoes, zucchini, peppers, onions, eggplant, garlic and herbs into a pot and cook them down to create an irresistible mixture enjoyed hot, cold, on its own, with eggs, over toast, or tossed with pasta. The beautiful ratatouille served up in the movie by the same name. Long and narrow vegetables work best.
- Wash all the ingredients then peel off the potatoes.
- Cut them into rings then sprinkle with salt to taste.
- Dip fry them starting with the potatoes, eggplant, green pepper, onion and then tomatoes.
- In a pan put one tbs of oil and heat it then add the beef cube keep stirring until you have no particles of beef cube.
- Then pour it on top then put it in the pre-heated oven for a few minutes.
- Then serve with rice or anything else.
Serve over a bed of brown rice, couscous, pasta or other starch, or with crusty bread. The title refers to the French dish ratatouille, which is served at. From easy classics to festive new favorites, you'll find them all here. Takes a fair bit of prep work and about a half hour of actual cooking, but the result is a beautifully clear expression of the veggies. 'Twouldn't hurt to up the. The French have a genius for cooking with vegetables.