How to Cook Tasty Mike's Double Decker Sweet Hawaiian Swiss Burgers
Mike's Double Decker Sweet Hawaiian Swiss Burgers.
You can have Mike's Double Decker Sweet Hawaiian Swiss Burgers using 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Double Decker Sweet Hawaiian Swiss Burgers
- Prepare of ● For The Grilled Proteins.
- It’s of LG Patties 80/20 Grass Fed Angus Beef Or Prime Rib.
- It’s of Thick Sliced SPAM [cut 4 slices].
- You need of ● For The Hamburger Seasonings & Toppers.
- Prepare of Quality Teriaki Sauce.
- It’s of Salt & Fresh Ground Pepper.
- It’s of Worshtershire Sauce [to help seasonings stick].
- You need of Ginger Powder.
- You need of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Prepare of Red Pepper Flakes.
- It’s of ● For The Fruits & Vegetables.
- It’s of EX Firm Thick Sliced Chilled Tomatoes.
- You need of Thick Sliced Chilled Maui Onions.
- You need of LG Crispy Chilled Butter Lettuce Leaves.
- You need of Pineapple Slices [two slices per burger].
- You need of ● For The Cheeses.
- It’s of Swiss Cheese Slices [two slices per burger].
- You need of ● For The Grilled Bread.
- It’s of EX LG Sweet Grilled Hawaiian Buns.
- You need of Garlic Butter.
- You need of ● For The Options [I'd recommend them both if you can find them].
- Prepare of 5"x5" Pieces Nori [aka kelp – soaked for 5 minutes].
- Prepare of Dried Shitake Mushrooms [soaked for 15 minutes then sauteed].
Mike's Double Decker Sweet Hawaiian Swiss Burgers step by step
- Here's the bulk of what you'll need..
- I used Prime Rib patties instead of Angus. Season your patties..
- I do love this Teriyaki sauce..
- Grill your ingredients. 5 minutes on burgers – SPAM & pineapple until charred..
- Soak and saute your mushrooms..
- Soak your Nori for 5 minutes..
- Add your swiss cheese and teriyaki sauce. Grill until cheese is melted. Add your soaked Nori and mushrooms if you're opting to use it..
- Lastly, butter and grill your Hawaiian buns until charred..
- Pile high and enjoy!.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)