Easiest Way to Make Tasty Burrito bowl instant pot ip
Burrito bowl instant pot ip. So you know it has to be good. The chicken comes out perfectly tender but the rice is the true hero – soaked with all the burito bowl flavors from the IP magic. These Instant Pot Burrito Bowls will show you, and your taste buds that you no longer need a tortilla to enjoy that burrito flavor.
Instant Pot Chicken and Rice Burrito Bowls. Vegetable broth or even water can be used in place of chicken broth, while pinto, white, or kidney beans can When added to the bottom of the pot, the rice browns too quickly, signaling to the pressure cooker there's stuck-on food. A delicious, protein packed Instant Pot Burrito Bowls dinner that's perfect for those busy weeknights or Sunday get togethers! You can have Burrito bowl instant pot ip using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Burrito bowl instant pot ip
- Prepare 2 TBSP of unsalted butter.
- You need 1-1 1/2 pound of stew meat cut thin.
- It’s 1 of med white onion diced.
- Prepare 1 (4 oz) of can chopped green chilis.
- You need 1 (10 oz) of can Rotel.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white wine.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of beef broth.
- You need 1 of helping of my taco seasoning previously posted or.
- You need 1 packet of your favorite taco seasoning.
- You need 9 oz of Packet Spanish rice.
- It’s 2 TBSP of corn starch.
- It’s 2 TBSP of water.
- It’s of Garnishes.
- You need of Diced tomatoe.
- Prepare of Diced green onion.
- Prepare of Shredded Mexican blend cheese.
This is also a great recipe for those that are just beginning to use their Instant Pot because you just layer all your ingredients in the pot and let the IP do its thing. Instant Pot Burrito Bowls make the perfect dinner! Full of tender steak, veggies, & rice, topped with a delicious enchilada style sauce made from the Instant If you love Mexican food, burrito bowls, and your Instant Pot like I do, then this recipe for Instant Pot Burrito Bowls is the perfect recipe for your. This Instant Pot burrito bowl is a great choice for a healthy meal.
Burrito bowl instant pot ip instructions
- Turn on instant pot saute to high. When pot reads hot add butter..
- Once butter has melted. Add onion and meat and cook till meat is browned..
- Add in Rotel, green chilies, white wine, and broth. Stir and scape bottom of pot to remove any bits that may be stuck to the bottom..
- Seal instant pot and cook on high pressure for 10 minutes, then allow a 10 minute natural release. Quick release the rest of the pressure. Remove lid..
- Turn off the keep warm function and turn back on the saute function to high..
- Prepare rice. I use the ready 90 second rice..
- Once the mixture starts bubbling, add in my/your taco seasoning (minus the cup of water)..
- If you wish a thicker mixture, mix the corn starch and water in a bowl and stir into the pot..
- Ladle mixture into bowl top with the Spanish rice and garnishes..
Making your own gives you the freedom to choose ingredients that are lower in calories or fat and higher in satisfying protein. Instant Pot Shredded Chicken Burrito Bowl is the most delicious Burrito you will ever eat. Once it's done cooking Is it ok to use frozen chicken breasts? I'm new to owning an ip. These chicken burrito bowls are made simple in your multi-functional pressure cooker (such as an Instant Pot®) for a weeknight dinner recipe that is sure to please.