Recipe: Perfect Pork fillet Wellington
Pork fillet Wellington. Pork fillet mushroom sauce – Pork tenderloin. Chef David Retowski from the Winward Restaurant joins the Rhode show to make this English-Irish dish. A twist on the classic beef wellington with a succulent fillet of pork and a rich mustard and cream sauce.
Pork Wellington is the best baked pork tenderloin recipe. Want to learn how to make pork tenderloin wrapped in prosciutto, mushrooms, and puff pastry? The Best Pork Wellington Recipes on Yummly You can cook Pork fillet Wellington using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pork fillet Wellington
- It’s of Round of puff pastry.
- Prepare 500 g of fillet of pork.
- Prepare 4-5 slices of parma ham.
- You need Knob of butter.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Egg to glaze.
Pork Wellington, Spicy Pork Wellington, Pork Wellington Duxelle. Das Pork Wellington ist dem Beef Wellington nachempfunden. Abschließend den Blätterteig um das Filet schließen und überstehenden Teig entfernen. Trim the pork tenderloin of any excess fat and silver skin.
Pork fillet Wellington step by step
- Prep the pork. Remove any fat, wash and pat dry with kitchen paper. Place on top of parma ham, roll it up.
- Heat oil and butter in a pan. Brown the meat all over. Leave to cool a bit. Heat oven to 180. Put meat in the middle of the rolled out pastry, slice a small strip off and set a side. Carefully roll it up and decorate with the strip of pastry. Glaze with egg.
- Roast at 180 for 35-40 mins. Pierce with a cocktail stick to check juices run clear. Rest for 10 minutes on a wire rack before carving. Serve with veg of your choice ????.
Brush the entire Wellington with the beaten egg. Remove the cling film and place the Wellington. Beef Wellington is my absolute favorite dish, but when I went home for a visit, a dear friend made this for us (and he is the one who got me addicted to Beef Wellington) It is out of this world and great for. Köstliches Rinderfilet Wellington in knusprigem Blätterteig! Zutaten im Überblick Anspruchvolles Rezept Schritt-für-Schritt-Anleitung.