Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Double Stuff Baked Potatoes
Double Stuff Baked Potatoes. Potatoes are comfort food for any day of the week. This Double Baked Stuffed Potato will give "DOUBLE" comfort!!! Recipe below by clicking on "Show more".
Loaded Baked Potato skin with crispy bacon, crunchy fried potatoes, green onion, garlic and smothered with cheese doubled baked to perfection. Potatoes baked and then the insides are mashed and placed back into the skin and then double baked with butter and paprika from Serena Bakes Try these fabulous stuffed baked potato recipes for something new. The base is baked potato with crisp skin. You can cook Double Stuff Baked Potatoes using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Double Stuff Baked Potatoes
- It’s 3 each of scallion.
- Prepare 1 small of white onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of adobo.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 2 cup of shredded sharp/mild/taco mix cheese.
- Prepare 6 large of white potatoes.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese /chive cream cheese.
- You need 2 packages of sazon.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 4 tbsp of bacon/imitation bacon bits.
- You need 2 tbsp of ground black pepper.
The flesh is mashed with tasty foods. These loaded baked potatoes made with cashew-based vegan sour cream, margarine, and fake bacon bits are a delicious side without dairy or other animal products. Vegan Double-Stuffed Potatoes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. How to make a Frappe Coffee.
Double Stuff Baked Potatoes step by step
- Preheat oven 350.
- Wrap potatoes in aluminum foil.
- Cook potatoes for about 1 hour to an hour & 1/2, until fully cooked. Poke fork into potatoe to make sure soft..
- Let potatoes cool for about 15 minutes, unwrapped out of foil. Cut potatoes in half..
- Once cooled, spoon out potatoe but leaving skins in tacked..
- If potatoes are still too hot to handle, just let them cool down until you can handle them..
- Put all potatoes in bowl..
- Cut up 3 stalks of scallion, using the whole scallion and cut up small white onion to your liking. Add both to bowl..
- Add other ingredients to potatoes but only add the milk if needed. You don't want to make the pototoes watery..
- Mix all ingredients together, but don't smooth out like a mash potatoe. Make sure you taste the potatoe incase you need to add additional salt or seasonings..
- Then scoop potatoe back into their skins and bake until brown but don't overcook. You just want cheese basically to melt. I would cook about 20 minutes. Depends how crispy you want them. You can even top them with ranch dressing or sour cream..
- Serve as a side dish with your meal or with your favorite soup & salad. Enjoy!.
Baked Potatoes (purchase at Wendy's for quick fix) chopped onion cheddar cheese butter sour cream all ingredients – your choice of how much or how Cut baked potato in half. Scoop out most of inside, leaving some with shell. Using removed pulp – add your choice of amounts on each, of all other items. By Holiday Dinners with Bradley Ogden, Holiday Dinners with Bradley Ogden A delicious twist on the classic baked potato: double-stuffed potatoes.